Courses on Applied Statistics
Course number 600
MS Outlook/MS Word 2007
Outlook and Word are the most commonly used Office-applications on our campus.
In view of the planned introduction of MS Office 2007 we offer a combined course
Outlook/Word 2007. The participant can choose the topics to work on him or
herself (things already mastered do not need to be practiced again!). The course
aims in particularly at the increase of self-reliance. If you feel the need of a
continuation you can always register for one of the future Outlook/Word courses.
Learning objectives Outlook 2007
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages, also including attachments
- Ordering and managing e-mails
- Keeping up your Calendar and those of your colleagues
- Keeping up the address data of your Contacts
- Using your task list and delegating tasks to others
- Planning meetings
Learning objectives Word 2007
- Making Word documents, editing, saving, and managing
- Writing letters, reports, and other documents independently
- Setting up a mailing
- Using Word efficiently for copying, moving, and correcting text etc.
- Arrange text using tabs, styles, tables, lists, etc.
- Embellish documents by lay out and illustrations
- Book MS Outlook 2007 UK Basis van Broekhuis Publishing
- Book MS Word 2007 UK Basis van Broekhuis Publishing
- Book Overstap MS
Office 2007 van Broekhuis (available soon)
(This book is advised to skilled users who change to Office 2007).
||These books are in Dutch but will be available in English soon
||Participants can use a PC
||Guided practice with group instruction on request
||2 half days
This course is not yet scheduled.
|Number of Participants