The IPA office is located at the TU/e. The management team of IPA consists of the following members:
- Prof.dr. M.G.J. van den Brand (TU/e), scientific director per January 2013
- Dr.ir. T.A.C. Willemse (TU/e), managing director
- M.V. Cheng (TU/e), management assistant
The responsibility of the scientific director is to guarantee the (scientific) quality of the research and educational programme. The managing director is responsible for the organisation of these programmes.
The management team answers to the Board of IPA. This Board consists of representatives of each participating university or institute and has one member representing industry.
- Science Committee. This committee gives advice to the Board on matters concerning IPA’s research program. All participating universities are represented, the research interests of the committee members collectively cover the entire research program.
- Education Committee. This committee gives advice to the board on matters concerning the education of PhD students in IPA. All participating universities are represented, as well as IPA’s PhD students through one student member.
- Council of PhD students. This council consists of PhD students getting their education in IPA. Every participating university can nominate at most two members. The task of the council is to give advice to the board on matters concerning the education program and the research program.