There is a fixed selection procedure regarding applicants for the program Mathematics for Industry.
The procedure consists of an assessment in the form of a modeling week and an application interview.
The next modeling week will start on Monday 8 April 2013. In order to apply for this modeling week and
a position in our program you should complete the application form, which you can send in by
electronic mail (use the Application Form link). We also need the following documents, to be sent
by email in PDF to
email@example.com before March 1, 2013:
In order to get a clear view on the applicants’ previous education, inquiries might be made with
the NUFFIC, a Dutch national institute that analyses and compares academic programs of foreign
universities. Based on the outcome of this investigation and on the sent documents a selection
committee decides whether the applicant will be invited for an assessment followed by an application
- An application letter.
- A copy of the original Master degree certificate from your university.
- The translation into English of this certificate, validated by your university administration.
- A copy of the official program of your university for obtaining the Bachelor and Master degree
in Mathematics or close-related fields, such as physics, econometrics, electrical and mechanical
- The translation into English of this program with the same layout as the original.
- A copy of the list of marks that you obtained in order to fulfill the requirements for the
Bachelor and Master degree.
- The translation of the list of marks, validated by your university administration.
- A copy of your passport.
- A Curriculum Vitae including your personal data, complete description of your education,
additional experience, publications and reports, etc.
- A list of courses undertaken during your university study.
- A description of some of the research work you have done during your studies or of some
- Other relevant information.
Admission to the program is possible only on the basis of a Master degree.