To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Save directly follows graph as image

Hello there. I'm using ProM's 'Convert log to directly follows graph' to convert logs (CSV -> XES -> Graph) into graphs with 100% fitness, as the logs I generate have no noise.

However, when I try to export the graphs to disk, I can only save them in a .dfg file, which only ProM can read. I installed and tried to run it in GraphViz from command line (not the package from ProM), but it is not a valid dot file. 

Is there a way I can read those .dfg file and create a image from it (a SVG, PNG or even PDF) without too many difficulties?

Comments

• Hi,

When viewing the directly follows graph, there is a question mark symbol in the bottom right corner. Selecting it pops up a menu, from which you can save the image or print it. Both options are also accessible by shortcuts: use either CTRL+i or CTRL+p.

Kind regards,

Eric.
  • That's an incredibly sneaky button. Thanks!