To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Control flow benchmark

John
edited August 2011 in ProM 6
Hey,

Prom 5.2 had a plugin called ‘Control flow benchmark’. Is this available in Prom 6 (I believe not)? Is there another plugin with the same functionality? Until now I have not yet found something like this.

Kind regards,

John

Comments

• Hi John,

First of all, welcome aboard!

This plug-in has indeed not yet been moved to ProM 6 but, since it is an open source project, if you want you can do it.
    At the same time, you can still use ProM 5 as ProM 6 is able to import/export MXML log files too.

Hope this helps.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi Joos,

How can I get Control Flow  Benchmark in ProM 6.4.1 ? I have added all the Packages available but cannot see this plugin. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Shital

• What I think @JBuijs was referring to is that since the code is part of an open-source project, you can, if you have the time and interest, yourself use the code for the specific plugin from ProM 5.2 and implement it for ProM 6.x.