To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Log Summary messed up

yhchan
edited November 2011 in ProM 6
Hi, I'm new to ProM and experienced some weired UI distortion on the "Log Summary" tab page. 
The font of heading text are messed up and became unreadable (Capture2.png). 
Actually I experienced the same when using Prom 5.2 (Capture.png). 
I tried to repeat the case on a 32-bit windows but it shows perfectly. (Due to limited resources, i cannot switch to Machine 2 for my work). 

Please advise if there any configuration/installation/procedures needed to resolve the problem.

Machine 1 (mine)
Platform: Win 7 64-bit
Java: 1.6 both 64-bit and 32-bit installed.
Prom Version: 6 (installed using windows installer) 5.2 (installed using tar.gz)
For 5.2, I tried to instruct the ProM using both 32-bit/64-bit version of java but no use.

Machine 2 (my colleague)
Platform: Win 7 32-bit
Java: 1.7
Prom Version: 5.2 (copied from Machine 1)

Thanks,
Yam Hon

Comments

• Dear Yam Hon,

Could you please export the summary to file using the "save HMTL..." button in the upper right corner (see Capture2.png) and check the resulting file? Basaically, the summary report is just a HTML-formatted page, and my guess is that this HTML formatting is going wrong for some reason.

Cheers,

Eric.
  • Dear Eric,

Thanks for your response. I tried the "save HTML ..." feature and the result page shows correctly. However, there
    might be cases that I need to capture the summary directly from the screen (e.g. preparing documentation/demonstration), so exporting to HTML pages would takes two steps.

Thanks,
    Yam Hon