To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Visualizing Data from Heuristic or Fuzzy Miner

RobJanzen
edited January 2012 in ProM 6
I am using ProM 6.1 on Windows, with Java 1.6.0_30.  I have been able to successfully import my data file into ProM using XESAME.  I can do a social network and dotted chart analysis on it.  But, when I try to do a fuzzy or heuristics mining on it, it processes for about 30 minutes, says its finished in the Activity windows, and then when I try to view the resource, it only displays a white screen.

Any suggestions?

Answers

• I upgraded to the current nightly build of ProM and the problem has gone away.  
  • Hi RobJanzen,

Thanks for the update. Good to know that the problem is fixed in the later release.
    Did you also try to update the Fuzzy Miner Package on your previous ProM 6.1 installation?
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • I didn't try that, sorry.