To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Fuzzy Miner in ProM Extension of RapidMiner?

christine
edited October 2014 in ProM 6

Hi,

I am using RapidMiner with the ProM Extension, but the Fuzzy Miner is missing. Also in the following documentation (http://www.win.tue.nl/~rmans/RapidMiner/doku.php?id=wiki:about_the_extension), no Fuzzy Miner is mentioned. Has it been renamed or is it not possible to use the Fuzzy Miner within RapidMiner?

Thanks,

christine

Best Answer

• JBuijs
    Accepted Answer

I believe the Fuzzy miner is not included in the RapidMiner extension.

Reasons could be the limited applicability of the result (e.g. there is no plug-in that uses a Fuzzy model as input). Although the Fuzzy model itself is of course very insightful to a user.

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology

Answers

• Hi, thanks, then I will produce my logs in RapidMiner and use the ProM standalone application for the mining. It seems that the standalone application is also producing more results, e.g., all the statistics shown within the process model like significance or frequency were not available in RapidMiner.