To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

About LTL checker plug-in

Adiaqu
edited May 2015 in - Usage

When I want to use the ProM software do LTL check , cannot find the LTL checker plug-in. I wish I can get your help. How do LTL check with ProM (LTL checker plug-in).thank you very much. Attachment is my relevant document downloaded from ProM homepage.

Answers

• Dear Adiaqu,

Please launch the ProM package manager and install (at least) the LTL package.

More information on how to use the ProM package manager can be found at www.promtools.org

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  •  First of all thank you very much. I'm a graduate of Beijing Jiaotong University in china. 

I have installed all of the packages, as shown in attachment. But I cann't find LTL package (LTL checker plug-in).  If you know, will you please instruct me, or cut a figure.

It must be very kind of you.thank you very much.

• This is attachment

• Dear Adiaqu,

It indeed seems to be removed in ProM 6.4.1, probably because it was not maintained anymore.

You can install an older version of ProM, and/or contact the original developer for a clarification.

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Oh,I see. I'm very grateful.

• Oh,I see. I'm very grateful.