To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Plugin for extracting social network information?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a plugin that enables me to extract social network information, so it can be used in another tool.
I am aware of the fact that there are social network plugins, but they don't give me output (only diagrams).

What I would like to have is some kind of export that shows: from your 10 cases, 5 follow the path via resource X - Y - Z, and 5 follow Y - X - A (and all the other variants). Can anyone think of a way how to do this?

Thanks,

Robert

Comments

• Hi Robert,

You could use the 'regular' process discovery techniques (Inductive miner for instance) to not mine a process model with activities but with resources.

From the code you could ask for 'abstractions' on the log, also from the resource perspective. Please let me know if you want the exact details.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology