To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Conformance Analysis

My main research area is Process Mining, and I am trying to run the plugin ‘Replay a Log on Petri Net for Conformance Analysis’ on PromLite, but the all the results are full of zeros.
I did the pnml file with Wolfgang and loaded it with PromLite as you can look in the next image

I imported a csv file, converted in xes and used these files to run the plugin, at the moment when i do the 'Mapping Petrinet - Event Class of Log' the plugin correctly recognizes the information contained in two files, as you can see next

But in the final result I get nothing in any of the transformations or places.

Is there some issue that I am skipping?
Thank you in advance

Comments

• Hi, did you try to press 'no' in the pop-up (which mentions something about model moves). If I recall correctly that works. You might also want to change the event classifier in the 2nd screenshot you shown, to 'Event name' classifier.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi, the only pop-up that ProMLite show are

In your course "INTRODUCTION TO PROCESS MINING WITH PROM" there is no example with that pop-up.
    Thank you in advance

• Hi Haydee,

Please read the first pop-up carefully: it mentions that the initial marking is empty. This means that there is no token in the first place, hence no enabled transition. Please use the 'create initial marking' plug-in to add an initial marking including the first (left most) place of your Petri net.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi, thank you very much for the remark, I am resolved this problem but the final results are still zero
  • Hi Haydee,

Do I understand correctly that you added the initial marking, but the replayer results stayed the same? Are you sure you selected the correct place to be the initial (and final) marking?
    Sometimes closing ProM and then adding the markings in a new instance of ProM helps.
    Joos Buijs

• Hi, Thank you very much for the exchange, i got the expected results.