To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to export the statistics data from some plug-ins to a CSV file?

Hi all, anybody know how can I get the statistics (media, std devs, ...) of the activities obtained from the next plugins?
  • Inductive Visual Miner
  • Replay a Log on Petri Net for Performance/Conformance Analysis
  • Replay a Log on Petri Net for Conformance Analysis
I would like just a simple CSV with the figures.

Any hint?

Thanks
Regards

Comments

• Dear,

As far as I know, there is no export plug-in readily available that does this. Of course, writing such a plug-in is not that hard, as long as one knows where to look for that data, but somebody needs to develop and maintain that plug-in.

For both Replay plug-ins, I might be able to create such a plug-in, but I'm less familiar with the Inductive miner data structures.

Kind regards,

Eric.

• Thanks for your reply Eric. I look forward for the updates on the plug-ins
    In the meantime I'll be using Excel  :)
    Regards

• sjjleemans
    edited February 2017
    Hi Luis,

I've added some basic statistics export to the Inductive visual Miner.

First, wait till the performance measures to be completed.
    Then, click the 'export view' button.
    This will give a dialog to save a new file. Locate 'Files of Type' and choose 'csv (statistics)'. This will save a csv file with some basic statistics (values separated by tabs, depending on your settings of Excel, this should open correctly).

Kind regards,

Sander

Ps. it will take a while (till August) for this feature to be included in the ProM release. Please use the nightly build for now.
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner
  • Thanks a lot Sander. I'll try as soon as I can.

Regards