To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Find Package and Documentation for Plugin Action

I have found package documentation under this link:
https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom/browser/Documentation

But what do I do when I have a Plugin Action - like for example "Discover Matrix" and I look for the documentation in the list. Do I have to go through all the packages of the author to find or not find documentation or is there a more direct approach?

Comments

• The more direct approach is to contact the author. He (or she) should know where to find the latest documentation. You will find the author details on the second line of the Plugin Action, which typically includes an e-mail address.

The folder you've found indeed contains documentation on packages and plug-ins, but I must admit that we are typically more keen on developing new plug-ins than on documenting existing ones.

By the way, ProM typically tells you the name of the package that contains a plug-in on the third line of the Plugin Action. This might also help in locating the documentation in that folder.

Kind regards,

Eric.
  • Thank you Eric for the quick answer.

Regards,
    Andreas