To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to run the example Test of any algorithm in Eclipse?

Hello, I have a problem with running the example Test of the InductiveMiner algorithm in eclipse. Could you please help me with that? and after running the example test what I'm supposed to get as a result?
Thank you. 

Comments

• Hi 'MD57',

Thanks for your question.

We use the tests in the 'test' folder to check code consistency automatically. When a developer commits the code, the tests are executed automatically and if any fails the developer is notified.
    The code therefore is not meant to be executed by users, as the result is either pass or fail.

What were you trying to do or try? Maybe I can help you find what you're looking for.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology