To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

what's wrong with it?

Console output: LpSolve Libraries Loaded set_BFP: File not found 'NOT INITIALIZEDbfp_etaPFI' set_BFP: File not found 'NOT INITIALIZEDbfp_etaPFI' what's wrong with it?

Comments

• Could you please indicate which plug-in you're trying to run, which Operating System you use, and preferrably also the console output of ProM (start a command prompt, navigate to the ProM folder and run ProM, copy the output from the console to a text file and upload here).
    This helps us a lot in debugging!!!
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • when I was run method ETMp() in MinimalExample.java , it output those errors, maybe it have relations with lpsolve55.dll and lpsolve55j.dll ,and I use Windows10 Operating System. these is output errors: LpSolve Libraries Loaded set_BFP: File not found 'NOT INITIALIZEDbfp_etaPFI' set_BFP: File not found 'NOT INITIALIZEDWe have discovered a Pareto front of size 13 bfp_etaPFI'
  • You need to make sure Java finds the ILP library, included in the package.
    I provide the following 'command line arguments' in Eclipse:

-ea -Djava.library.path=.//lib;.//locallib//win64;.//stdlib -Xmx4G  -XX:+UseCompressedOops

The key here is the -Djava.library.path option
    Hope this helps.

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • why in this line is NullPointer " public TreeRecord getAlignment(Trace trace) { return alignments.get(trace); } " these is output errors: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at org.processmining.plugins.etm.fitness.BehaviorCounter.getAlignment(BehaviorCounter.java:273) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.tests.test.realMinimal(test.java:63) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.tests.test.main(test.java:34)
  • I don't know and it's hard to debug this remotely. Please try to step through the code yourself and find the cause of this error.
    Joos Buijs