2Z830 Programmeren 2 voor Wiskunde
A bonus point at the final examination of the course is awarded to everyone that performed well enough (V) at five out of nine practical assignments. Link to owinfo
Final Exam March 22, 2006
- Assignment 1
- Assignment 2
- Assignment 3
- Assignment 4 (Jan 13, 2006). Files needed:
- Assignment 5 (Feb 3, 2006). Create a Snake game as explained in class. You may use the following snake framework:
- Assignment 6 (Feb 10, 2006). "Game of Life". Files needed:
- Assignment 7 (Feb 17, 2006). Create a maze solver. First, provide the user a way to put walls in the empty field by clicking cells in the field. You can look at the "Game of Life" code from previous week to see how to set up the GUI. Next, create at least two algorithms for finding a path in the maze from the top left to bottom right, as explained in class (this path does not have to be the shortest path). Show to the user each step that the algorithm takes.
- Assignment 8 (Feb 21, 2006). Continue working on the maze solver from previous week. Implement the recursive one and one other method of your choice.
Re-examination May 9, 2006
- Solution 1
, Solution 2