Dr. Deepesh Kumar Singh
- Research Interests
- Perturbation Methods and asymptotic analysis
- Aeroacoustics and Fluid mechanics
- Complex Analysis
- Areas of Industrial Expertise
- Turbo Machinery
- Broadband Noise
- Buzz-saw and Rotor-Stator interaction tones
- My PhD Thesis
- Doctoral candidate, Dept of Mathematics and Computer Science , Eindhoven University of Technology TU/e, Netherlands , 15 Aug 2012 to Present
- Fan Noise Group, Rolls Royce plc. 05 July 2010 - 19 July 2012, Derby, U.K.
- Bachelor and Master in Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kharagpur, India 19 July 2005 - 16 May 2010.
- PhD publications
- Nonlinear Asymptotic Impedance Model for a Helmholtz Resonator of Finite Depth, with Sjoerd W. Rienstra, Submitted for publication in AIAA Journal - 2016.
- Vorticity scattering in shear flows at soft wall – Hard wall transition, AIAA 2016-2703, 22nd AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 30 May - 01 June 2016, Lyon, France.
- An asymptotic model for non-linear Helmholtz resonator of finite depth, with Sjoerd W. Rienstra, AIAA 2016-2887, 22nd AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 30 May - 01 June 2016, Lyon, France.
- Vortical Perturbations in Shear Flow, Scattered at a Hard Wall - Pressure Release Wall Transition, , with Sjoerd W. Rienstra. The 22nd International Congress on Sound and Vibration ICSV22, 12-16 July 2015, Florence, Italy.
- Non-linear N wave source Impedance model, EURONOISE, 31 May-3 June, 2015, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- Hard wall - soft wall - vorticity scattering in shear flow , with Sjoerd W. Rienstra. AIAA 2014-3350, 20th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 16-20 June 2014, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Experimental observation of a hydrodynamic modes in a flow duct with porous material , with Yves Auregan, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, JASA, 136, 567 (2014).
- Non-linear asymptotic Impedance model for a Helmholtz resonator liner , with Sjoerd W. Rienstra. Journal of Sound and Vibration, volume 333, issue 15, 21 July 2014, pp. 3536-3549.
- A Systematic Impedance Model for Non-Linear Helmholtz Resonator Liner , with Sjoerd W. Rienstra. AIAA 2013-2223, 19th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 27-29 May 2013, Berlin, Germany.
- Masters publications
PhD defense, , The Netherlands.
Vorticity scattering in shear flows at soft wall - Hard wall transition, Published in AIAA/CEAS 2016, Lyon, France.
An asymptotic model for non-linear Helmholtz resonator of finite depth, Published in AIAA/CEAS 2016, Lyon, France.
Flowairs Final review, VKI 18- 19 Nov, -Belgium.
Vortical Perturbations in shear flow, scattered at hard wall - pressure release wall transition, ICSV 2015, Florence, Italy.
2 weeks secondment in TU-Munich, Germany.
Office : MF 7.079
Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
PO Box 513, 5600 MB
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Personal Email: email@example.com