Jan Martijn van der Werf
I am a researcher in the Architecture of Information Systems group where I am working on the PoSecCo project. I have obtained my M.Sc. (ir.) degree in the same group. I received my PhD (dr.ir.) in February 2011.
My research focuses on the design and verification of component-based systems, in combination with process mining. Process mining is a combination of both data mining and process analysis. In the PoSecCo project, we mainly focus on the mining of system landscapes.
After a bit more than four years of hard work, I defended my thesis and propositions on February 15th at 16:00. The defense was held in Zaal 5 of the Auditorium at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (presentation). I obtained my Doctor's degree from both the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven and the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
- SBP'12: Joint Workshop On Security in Business Processes
- WooPS 2012: Workshop on Petri Net Security
- Kare 2011: Workshop on Knowledge Acquisition, Reuse and Evaluation (KARE 2011)
- WfSAC: the First BPM Workshop on Workflow Security Audit and Certification
- eKNOW 2011: the Third International Conference on Information, Process, and Knowledge Management
- eKNOW 2010: the Second International Conference on Information, Process, and Knowledge Management
Beside my research position at the TU/e, I also run a company called FraJa WeB, a company in web hosting and web information system solutions. Feel free to contact us!
In my little spare time, I also play spanish music in a student association called Tuna Ciudad de Luz. It's lot of fun - I encourage everyone to become a member of some student association (not only a study association!) - but as you can see, I keep working....
dr.ir. J.M.E.M. van der Werf Office: MF 7.060 Department of Mathematics and Computer Science Technische Universiteit Eindhoven P.O. Box 513 5600 MB Eindhoven The Netherlands Telephone: (+31) (0) 40 247 2733 E-mail: j . m . e . m . v . d . werf @ tue.nl