I am a PHD student in the Architecture
of Information Systems Group, at the Technische
Universiteit of Eindhoven (TU/e), under the supervision of Prof.dr.
Wil van der Aalst and Dr. Michael Westergaard.
My main research area is the Application of Process Mining in the improvement of business processes.
- Identify problems encourated in building simulations models and making work allocation/distribution in WorkFlow Management Systems (WFMS).
- Using process mining techniques, learn different resource behaviour patterns form the event logs.
- The information obtained using process mining can be applied for a number of purposes.:
- Gain insights into resource behaviour in the workplace based on the analysis of the information observed in the event logs
- Use this information as a basis for work distribution in PAIS.
- Incoporate the resource information in building simulation models.
Research Interests are:
Simulation, Business Process Management and Process Mining.