Formal Methods Group
Division of Computer Science
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Eindhoven University of Technology
P.O. Box 513, NL-5600 MB Eindhoven
+31 40 2475155
+31 40 2436685 (fax)
josb "at" win.tue.nl
Formal methods, in particular process algebra. The
best introduction into ACP-style process algebra is the textbook
For process algebra with timing, look at:
Thanks to the project Keur der Wetenschap all of my publications are available online.
I am responsible for course 2IT15 on Automata & Process theory and formal languages for first year computer science students.
Also, I teach 2IF55, Semantics for third year computer science students.
And 2IF45, Process algebra.
- Full Professor, Chair of Formal
- Member of the board of IPA
- Chairman of the board of EEF
- Chair, section Wetenschap en Educatie of the NGI
- Member of the board of the NVTI
- Chair, steering committee of CONCUR conferences
- Professor of ESI.
You can have a look at a brief Curriculum Vitae.
Maybe you are also interested in my past or present Ph.D. students.
Jos Baeten / josb "at" win.tue.nl