Currently, I am an assistant professor at the Eindhoven University of Technology.
I work in the analysis of PDE, differential geometry and geometric measure theory.
Below you find a list of my preprints and publications.
- (with Rostislav Matveev) Tropical limits of probability spaces, Part I: The intrinsic Kolmogorov-Sinai distance and the Asymptotic Equipartition Property for configurations
- (with Juergen Jost, Rostislav Matveev and Christian Rodrigues) On the regular representation of measures,
- (with Omri Tal and Tat Dat Tran) From typical sequences to typical genotypes,
J. Theoret. Biol. 419: pp.~159-183 (2017)
- (with Rostislav Matveev) Intrinsic flat and Gromov-Hausdorff convergence of manifolds with Ricci curvature bounded below,
J. Geom. Anal., Online first (2016)
- (with Christina Sormani) Properties of the Intrinsic Flat Distance,
St. Petersburg Math. J., Special Volumes dedicated to the 80th Birthday of Yuri Burago, edited by D. Burago and S. Buyalo, 55pp. (2017) (to appear)
arXiv:1210.3895 [math.DG, math.MG]
- Embeddings of Riemannian manifolds with heat kernels and eigenfunctions,
Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 69(3), pp.~478-518 (2016)
- Semicontinuity of eigenvalues under intrinsic flat convergence,
Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 54(2), pp. 1725-1766 (2015)
- (with Servaas Kokkelmans), Efimov trimers in a harmonic potential, Few-Body Syst. 51(2-4) pp. 219-234 (2011)
- (with Mark A. Peletier), Well-posedness of a parabolic moving-boundary problem in the setting of Wasserstein gradient flows, Interfaces Free Bound. 12(2), pp. 121-150, (2010)
- (with R.P.J. Kunnen, J. Molenaar, G.J.F. van Heijst) A model for vortical plumes in rotating convection, Phys. Fluids 20(6), 066602-1-10, (2008)