I am a researcher at the System Architecture and Networks (SAN) group at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e).
by: Martijn van den Heuvel
Contact:email: m.m.h.p.v.d.heuvel (at) tue.nl
web: [Main page]
IntroductionMy research interests mainly concern real-time embedded systems. This page contains an overview of (available and currently running) student assignments related to my research. The SAN webpage contains an extended overview of student projects that are currently supported by our department, please see [web].
If you are interested in a particular assignment or have any questions on related research topics, please do not hesitate to contact me (by email or by visiting me in the office).
Open ProjectsCurrently, the following projects are available for internship or master's candidates:
- Available upon request
Running ProjectsThe following projects are currently running:
(Post)Master ProjectsThere are no currently running projects.
Internship ProjectsThere are no currently running internships.
Post-master (PDEng) Projects
- Tarun Gupta, Interoperable robustness measures for safety-integrity levels (SILs), Eindhoven University of Technology, April 2015 [pdf]
- Sorin C. Cracana, Modular composition of imaging applications on commercial-off-the-shelf programmable hardware platforms, Eindhoven University of Technology, August 2014 [pdf]
- Gowri Sankar Ramachandran, Integrating Enhanced Slotshifting in μC/OS-II, Eindhoven University of Technology (in cooperation with Mälardalen University), August 2011 [pdf]
- Alok Lele, Budget-scheduling for a Real-time Software-Defined Multi-Radio on a Heterogeneous Multiprocessor System, Eindhoven University of Technology (in cooperation with ST-Ericsson, at the High Tech Campus Eindhoven), August 2011 [description] [pdf]
- Coen Tempelaars, Dynamic Resource Allocation for Competing Priority Processing Algorithms on a Cell/B.E. Platform, Eindhoven University of Technology (in cooperation with BTU Cottbus, Germany), May 2010, [pdf]
- Syed Md Jakaria Abdullah and Xiaodi Zhang, Mixed online and offline task scheduling in the presence of shared resources, Eindhoven University of Technology (in cooperation with Mälardalen University), September 2012
- Jinsong Yang, Luis Alvarez and Erik Tomlow, Extending a HSF with hardware for interrupt scheduling, Eindhoven University of Technology, January 2012
- Gowri Sankar Ramachandran, Performance analysis of the μC/OS-II real-time kernel and its extensions, Eindhoven University of Technology, February 2011
- Alok Lele and Ashwini Moily, Improving Priority Processing on the Cell/B.E. Platform, Capita Selecta, Eindhoven University of Technology, January 2011
- Chidiebere G.U. Okwudire and Reinder J. Bril, Converting existing analysis to the EDP resource model, Computer Science Report (CSR 10-07), Eindhoven University of Technology, July 2010, [pdf]
CoursesI am involved in the following courses:
- Real-Time Systems master's course (2IN26) -- 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2013-2014: guiding student projects [web]
- Systems Architecture and Networking (SAN) Seminar (2IN95) -- 2010-2011, 2011-2012: guiding student projects [web]
- OOTI training: real-time, embedded and concurrent programming, Stan-Ackermans Institute, July 2010, January 2011, April 2013 and April 2014 [web]
- Real-Time Architectures master's course (2IN25) 2009/2010: guiding student projects [web]