Software system engineering (2IW60)
- Time: Monday 1st and 2nd hour (8:45-10:30) and Friday 5th and 6th hour (13:45-15:30)
- Location: Auditorium 11 and Auditorium 2
Prof. dr. ir. J.F. (Jan Friso) Groote and
Prof. dr. M.G.J. (Mark) van den Brand
Course material for the Software Engineering part:
Jorgn Schauffele and Thomas Zurawka
Automotive Software Engineering.
SAE International, 2005.
- Papers on requirements engineering in general:
- Papers on requirements engineering for automotive:
- Papers on software architecture in general:
- Papers on software architecture for automotive:
- Papers on software testing in general:
- Papers on software testing for automotive:
- Date: 28 january 2010
- Time: 14:00--17:00
- Location: ???
- Material to study for the exam for quartiel 2:
- Exam of last year can be downloaded here.
- Your final mark will depend on the practical exercises B and the exam. The weight is 40% for the practical exercises and 60% for the exam. There is no minimal score for each of the parts.