Michiel van Osch
WelcomeIn February 2004 I started my PhD. at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven in the Formal Methods group. My topic is Automated Model-based Testing of Hybrid Systems. My supervisors were Jos Baeten and Bas Luttik. My research was conducted within the ESI TANGRAM project. In 2008 I took part in the IRIS project on technological improvements for service organisations. In 2009 I joined the AIS group as a postdoc in the Teleman 0 project, a research project on remote operation of robots (tele-operations).
I'm a member of the IPA research school.
- M. van Osch. Hybrid Input-output Conformance and Test Generation. In K. Havelund, M. Nunez, G. Rosu, and B. Wolff, editors, Proceedings of FATES/RV 2006, volume 4262 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 70-84, Springer Verlag, 2006
- M. van Osch. Hybrid Input-output Conformance and Test Generation. CS-Report 06-30, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, 2006.
M. van Osch. Automated Model-Based Testing of chi Simulation Models with
TorX. In R . Reussner and J. Mayer and J.A.
Stafford and S. Overhage and S. Becker and P.J. Schroeder, editors,
Quality of Software Architectures and Software Quality, volume 3721 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 227-241. Springer-Verlag, 2005.
- M. van Osch. Client side Caching of Dynamic Web Pages. Final Report of the Post Master's Program in Software Technology at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, 2003.
- M. van Osch and S.A. Smolka. Finite State Analysis of the CAN bus protocols. In
Proceedings of Sixth IEEE International Symposium on High Assurance Systems Engineering (HASE 2001), IEEE Press, Boca Raton, Florida, 2001.
- M. van Osch. Finite State Analysis of the CAN bus protocols: What CAN can and cannot do. Master's Thesis at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, 2001.
Dr. ir. M.P.W.J. van Osch PDeng Room HG 7.79 Department of Mathematics and Computer Science Den Dolech 2 5600 MB Eindhoven The Netherlands