Other authorities

For some problems, BCF will send you through to other authorities inside the TU/e. Specializeed software engineers will be able to better help you with specialized problems, or your problem is solved on a global TU/e level instead of at the faculty.

Below is a list of other authorities inside the TU/e, to which we can refer you.

  • Dienst ICT, the TU/e wide IT service department, to which we refer mostly for network related problems.
  • NSC W&I, the Notebook Service Centre for the faculty. They have expertise on using and installation of student notebooks.

Contact us | Webmaster

Questions? Mail to helpdesk.win@tue.nl