The 30th annual meeting of the European Association of Theoretical Computer Science was held in Eindhoven, at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
The proceedings have published by Springer Verlag as Lecture Notes in Computer Science volume 2719.
- Awards During a special evening session at the city hall of Eindhoven on Monday June 30th, two prestigious awards in the area of Theoretical Computer Science were presented to the winners:
- Prof.dr. N.G. de Bruijn (Technische Universiteit Eindhoven) received the NVTI Life Time Achievement Award
- Prof.dr. G. Rozenberg (Leiden Instute for Advanced Computer Science) received the EATCS Distinguished Achievements Award
- Pictures Highlight of the social events surrounding ICALP2003 was the Midsummernight's Dream, a combined conference dinner/social event held at the Efteling family attraction park. A small photo album can be found under the link.
- ICALP2004 The 31st International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming will take place July 12-16 2004 in Turku Finland, in co-location with the 19th International Conference on Logic in Computer Science (LICS04). See