The Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics (IPA) is a KNAW recognised national inter-university research school. Its principal goal is to educate researchers in the field of programming research and algorithmics; this research field comprises:
the study and development of formalisms, methods, and techniques to design, analyse, and construct software systems and components.
- The IPA Fall Days 2019 on Legacy and Evolution will be held at Hotel De Wageningsche Berg, 28 October–1 November 2019. The complete schedule, including all speakers, most of the talk abstracts, and more details is available here. Registration has closed by now.
- The next IPA Course on Software Engineering will be held 27–31 January 2020, including participation in VERSEN‘s SEN Symposium in Amsterdam on Friday 31 January 2020.
- IPA co-organised a joint IPA/ASCI/SIKS research track at ICT.OPEN 2019 on Tuesday March 19th and Wednesday March 20th in Hilversum. IPA sponsored registration and hotel for IPA staff and students.
- The IPA Fall Days 2018 took place in Garderen on the Veluwe, at the WestCord Hotel de Veluwe, from 29 October – 2 November, 2018.
- Davy Landman received the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2017 for his thesis Reverse Engineering Source Code: Empirical Studies of Limitations and Opportunities. Davy presented his research and lessons learned at the IPA Fall Days in late October 2018.
- 29th Oct 2019 , Paul Griffioen. A Unit-Aware Matrix Language and its Application in Control and Auditing. Universiteit van Amsterdam. Read More…