Includes the lunches, morning/afternoon coffee/tea for all three days as well as the conference banquet at restaurant Mei-Ling. See the registration form at the official TU/e-website:
- Early bird fee (through May 3, 2015): PhD Students 150 Euro, Other attendants 250 Euro
- Fee (after May 3, 2015): PhD Students 200 Euro, Other attendants 300 Euro
- Payment: By bank transfer (European account holders use IBAN).
- In case of bank transfer issues, please contact Mrs. Enna van Dijk (secr.) email@example.com
- For participants from outside Europe who experience problems with payment of the fee via normal bank transfer, we have a special arrangement. Please contact Mrs. Enna van Dijk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you obtain permission to pay at the registration desk, you will have to pay cash (our University does not accept any other form of payment). To do so, you can obtain Euro currency very close to the University, see cash exchange
If you need to apply for a Dutch visa and require a letter confirming your attendance of the conference, please contact Enna van Dijk at email@example.com.