- 17-19 June 2015
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
The topics to be covered at the conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
- incomplete factorization preconditioners
- domain decomposition preconditioners
- approximate inverse preconditioners
- support graph preconditioners
- multi-level preconditoners
- graph and mesh partitioners
- preconditioning techniques in eigenvalue computation, optimization problems, finite element problems, image processing
- applications, such as computational fluid dynamics, fusion energy sciences, materials science and nanosciences, chemical sciences, multiphase subsurface flow, petroleum industry, semiconductor device simulations, computational finance
Last modified by Enna van Dijk.
This page is maintained by Enna van Dijk.