To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Why an error always occurs when i import the file in ProM6.8?

Hi,
As shown in the pictures, i have a problem when i use the Prom6.8. My file is from the example log files in http://www.promtools.org. And this problem occurs with most XES and CSV files. And the errors that occur are almost the same.
I am a beginner of ProM, is there a problem with my steps? Or what is my ProM less installed?
Thank you in advance!

3.png 15.9K
2.jpg 51.1K

Comments

• Hi,

Please use the "Import Lenient Log from IEEE XES Lof File" or the "Open XES Log File (Naive)" plug-ins. The current import plug-ins only imports the log if it conforms to the IEEE XES Standard, and the log you're trying to import does not conform. The other plug-ins will import the log, even if it is not fully conforming to the standard.

Please note that some of the example logs ion the ProM website predate the IEEE XES Standard,and might not be fully comforming.

Kind regards,

Eric.

• Hi, Eric. @hverbeek

Your suggestion is very helpful.
    Thank you very much.

Zhang Heng.