To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

no import plugins available

look
edited August 2019 in - Development
Hi everyone,

I'm developing my plugin and it I need some help at this stage. 
  1. When I try to run the GettingStarted  project and import the example XES file , the dialog displays that no import plugins available.
  2. And I have no idea to solve this: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Exception: Cannot find release package defined in ProM.ini file: RunnerUpPackages. Continuing to load ProM.at org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.UI.main(UI.java:66)
So, any one can help me with that?
The development environment includes: jdk1.7.0_80,eclipse Indigo.

Kind Regards

Comments

• Hi,

Can you first run the ProM Package Manager (using the "ProM Package Manager (GettingsStarted).launch" file), an disntall the RunnerUpPackages package?

Do you have a working internet connection? When ProM starts for the first time, it needs to download (and install) some packages. Once you have downloaded (and installed) these packages, you can use ProM without a working internet connection.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • Thank you for your reply.I just found a solution.
    hverbeek said:
    Hi,

Can you first run the ProM Package Manager (using the "ProM Package Manager (GettingsStarted).launch" file), an disntall the RunnerUpPackages package?

Do you have a working internet connection? When ProM starts for the first time, it needs to download (and install) some packages. Once you have downloaded (and installed) these packages, you can use ProM without a working internet connection.

Kind regards,
    Eric.

I added a line of code to the ivy.xml file,then it works.It seems that the import operation requires more jar files. 
    <dependency org="prom" name="Log" rev="latest" changing="true" transitive="true" />