To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Text Labels in BPMN models is not showing completely

asjebreen
edited August 2019 in ProM 6
Hi,
I am trying to produce BPMN models using BPMN Analyser in ProM 6.8. I am facing a slight problem where the text labels is not showing completely (see below image).

Is there any option or method to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Abdulaziz

Comments

• Hi Abdulaziz,

You can try a different visualizer for the BPMN diagram. I think the dot-based visualizer shows the entire labels (of course, it needs to enlarge the nodes to do so). The default visualizer (shown above) uses a fixed width for the nodes, and as a result, truncates labels if needed.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • Dear Eric,
    Thank you very much for your prompt response.
    I am not able to find the dot-based visualiser. I have downloaded all ProM packages and and looked into them but without luck. Can you please guide me where to find it?

Thanks & regards,
    Abdulaziz
  • Hi Abdulaziz,

I'm sorry, you're right, such a visualizer does not exist yet. I thought it was already included, but it is not.

Unfortunately, that means we're stuck with this one visualizer that indeed truncates labels if they do not fit in the node :-(.

Kind regards,
    Eric.