To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Error in running UITopia(SocialNetwork)

Mousavi
edited July 2011 in - Development

Hi friends,

I checked out SocialNetwork, and run buld.xml as an ant biuld file,the jar file was created and I add it to classpath file like below:

<classpathentry kind="lib" path="stdlib/ProM-Models/ProM-Models.jar"/>
 <classpathentry kind="lib" path="stdlib/ProM-Plugins/ProM-Plugins.jar"/>
 <classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
 <classpathentry kind="lib" path="packagelib/SocialNetwork.jar"/>
 <classpathentry kind="lib" path="packagelib/SocialNetwork-20100727.jar"/>
</classpath>

, and restart my system and after that I run  Prom with UITopia(SocialNetwork) ,but unfortunately the below error appeared :

launch configuration ProM with  UITopia(SocialNetwork) references non-exicting project SocialNetwork.

please help me , what can I do ?

Thanks alot

Tahereh

Comments

• Hi Tahereh,

To run the social network miner from the source code you need to perform the following steps:
    1. Check out the source code of the package (in this case from Packages/SocialNetwork/Trunk)
    2. Load the code in Eclipse (using the same project name as used in the .launch files, in this case the project should be named 'SocialNetwork')
    3. Launch the project (in this case using the 'launch ProM with UITopia (SocialNetwork).
    This should work and any code changes you made should be reflected when you re-launch the project. Furthermore, you can also debug the code and follow it.

Hope this answers this question and the others you posted while I was on holiday.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Dear Joos Buijs,
    My problem was solved. I should install subclipse from http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x  .
    thanks alot
    Tahereh