To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to access mxml log information?

dianac
edited May 2012 in - Development
Hi all,

I am just starting to work with ProM and maybe you could help me work with the log information.

<AuditTrailEntry>
                <Data>
                    <attribute name="org:resource">1</attribute>
                    <attribute name="concept:name">aaa</attribute>
                    <attribute name="time:timestamp">2011-12-11T12:00:00+02:00</attribute>
                </Data>
                <WorkflowModelElement>aaa</WorkflowModelElement>
                <EventType>complete</EventType>
                <originator>1</originator>
                <timestamp>2011-12-11T12:00:00.000+02:00</timestamp>
            </AuditTrailEntry>

How could I access these elements ? The input for my plugin is an XLog object and it asks for the mxml log file.

Best Answer

• JBuijs
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Diana,

You should instantiate an XLogInfoImpl object which you can then query for all kinds of information.
    It might also be that you need to ask the appropriate extension (e.g. XConceptExtension, XResourceExtension, etc.) to extract certain information from XLog, XTrace or XEvent objects.
    This is all available in the OpenXES library, which is included with ProM by default.

For more information see http://www.xes-standard.org/openxes/start
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology

Answers