To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Convert XES file to MXML

Rifqi
edited July 2012 in Event Logs
Hello everyone..

I want to convert the xes file to mxml file, since I work on Prom5 but I intend to use the log file in xes format which cannot be read in Prom5.. anyone can help me ? thanks.. :)

Answers

• That's actually quite easy: open the log file in ProM 6 and then choose 'export to disk' and save it as an MXML file :)
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Thanks Joos for the respond :),
    but the another problem is I cannot run Prom6 in my computer properly. When I try to download the external package via package manager. It didn't work. the download was start but it never complete. and I'm sure there is nothing wrong with my internet connection.. any other solution ? :D
    Thank you so much..
  • I had the same problem but not anymore after using ProM nightly build.
    I suggest you to use ProM nightly build.