To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Use Package Manager via proxy

edgar
edited August 2012 in - Usage
Is there a way to configure a proxy in ProM? The package manager doesn't show any plugins, although downloading them directly via my browser works fine. There is no option for me to work around the proxy since I'm using this program at work.

Best Answer

• JBuijs
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Edgar,

No, this feature does not exist. Probably your proxy prevents the package manager from downloading the packages, but allows you to do it from your browser.

There are (unsupported) solutions available however. See other related topics on this forum.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology

Answers

• Thanks for your reply. I have seen these related topics but haven't been able to figure out the exact configuration of the local xml file