To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Problems with the pattern abstraction plugin

[Deleted User]
edited May 2014 in - Usage

Hello everybody,

I want to use the pattern abstraction plugin for some process mining works, but this doesn't seem to work:

1) Can you confirm that ALL features (buttons and actions) of plug-in Abstraction are today operational in last version of ProM (6.2) ?

2)   Is there an up-to-date documents about the features ? The recent one (Pattern Abstractions plug-in.pdf) for version 1.2.1 found on URL https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom/browser/Documentation was issued on July, 2010.

Here are the observations :

a)  It seems that only “Invert select” works.

b)  “Transform log” provides a binary file related to modification In selected  abstractions (OK) but how can we then import it ? When we try to import one in Workspace, with most of the selected template we got an error message. By the way, there is no extension for the generated binary file, is it expected ?

Thank you for your help !

Best regards.