To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How can we discover the least frequent behaviours in an event log

[Deleted User]
edited March 2015 in - Usage

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a filter plug in or for a specific way to use the fuzzy miner or the heuristic miner to extract process models where only the least frequent behaviours in an event log are displayed.

Can you help me.

Thank you.

Answers

• Hi hicheur,

The Inductive visual Miner can do that (although will not give you fuzzy or heuristic models but instead a process tree or a Petri net).
    Load an event log into ProM and run the plug in "mine with Inductive visual Miner". On the right, click the button 'pre-mining filters'. In the new window with filters, locate the 'Frequent traces filter'. Check the checkbox left of this filter and drag the circle all the way left (0%). Now, slowly drag it right until a model appears (in the main ProM window). This model represents the most frequent trace (behaviour) in the event log.

Kind regards,

Sander
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner