To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

heuristic maining algorithm couldnot replay

hi every body

could any one help me? I have tried to run heuristic algorithm several times but each time it stops at replaying step

do you have any idea about this problem? 

Comments

• Do you have some more information regarding the event log you're mining? Is it very large or something else? Maybe possible to share it?
  • hi Mr fordanic

thanks for paying attention. my log has 30 cases whit 118 event classes and 1994 events. is it very large?

• Sorry for the late reply.

This event log is not very large.

Causes could be a bug in the code: do you get an exception in the command line?
    Or maybe the model is unsound (~broken) the algorithm could get stuck in the calculation.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • thanks a lot D.r Bujis

I have Prom6.5.1, I cant run any of its heuristic plug-ins. After selecting Heuristic miner it could not finish the process  I have uploaded that never ending window. I have mined my process through alpha algorithm and fuzzy miner whit out any problem.