To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Problems trying to use the PNetReplayer package out of the ProM context to develop

PMCuba
edited March 2016 in - Development
Greetings everyone
Normally with the ProM tool the technique "Replay a Log on Petri Net for Performance/Conformance" returns the expected results, but if it's executed at the Eclipse without the ProM context using the function replayLog of the class PNManifestReplayer without internet connection, it starts to search for the lpsolve library and it doesn't find it, when this happens returns the object pnpresult=null at line 90 in the PNManifestreplayerILPAlgorithm class that causes it to throw an exception at line 52 in the ManifestFactory class and ends the function without the expected results, this happens after adding the same library to the BuildPath of the project. My intention is to apply this technique without the ProM context to be able to integrate the results that it shows to a Hospitalary Information System.

Answers

• Hi,

When running from Eclipse without the LpSolve package installed and without Internet, there is indeed a problem. The solution is to install LpSolve locally and to point Eclipse to the local LpSolve libraries using a runtime argument: -Djava.library.path=”path to LpSolve library”

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology