To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Social Network manuals

Mieke
edited February 2011 in - Usage

Hi ProMers,

Is there anywhere I can find information on the different Social Network Miner plugins (HoW, RA, SC, ST, and WT)? What are the differences and how do the lay-out options work? (I mean inside the black box)

I looked at the Wiki, but could not find it there either. Maybe just the papers of the author are already informative enough...

Thanks in advance,

Mieke

Comments

• Dear Mieke,

The papers by Minseok Song and Wil van der Aalst discuss social networks in process mining.

You can find all the publications of Wil at the following web page:
    http://is.tm.tue.nl/staff/wvdaalst/publications/publications.htm

Numbers 230, 233, 300 are on this topic.
    It might be that Minseok Song published more on this topic (maybe he did his PhD on this subject I'm not sure) but I think these 3 papers will explain the basics very well.

Let us know if you find any other useful resources!
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi JBuijs,

This link is not operational.

Regards,

Anindita Bhowmik

• Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology