To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Workflow net metrics plugin

djrdjr Posts: 8
Hey,

This 2009 paper:

Lassen, Kristian Bisgaard, and Wil MP van der Aalst. "Complexity metrics for Workflow nets." Information and Software Technology 51.3 (2009): 610-626.

Details a number of complexity metrics for WF-nets and mentions that they have been implemented in a ProM package entitled Workflow Net Metrics. Unfortunately I can't seem to find this package in ProM, and it doesn't appear anywhere in the package manager either. Does anyone know if this package is still available, and if so, how to obtain it?

Cheers!

Comments

• JBuijsJBuijs Posts: 912
    Dear djr,

Given the publication date I would assume that the implementation is done in ProM 5.2.
    Most of the features have not been ported to ProM 6 so I assume that they are not available there.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology