To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Repair/assign correct Originator to log

Hi,

I do have a couple of datasets including the column 'Person' indicating the person responsible for that particular event in the log. However, ProM does not recognize this column as the Originator column meaning that I can not analyze the log (on for example segregation of duties) using the LTL checker in prom 5.2. Does anyone have an idea how to make ProM recognize this column as the Originator column or how to 'repair' the log so that this column 'Person' is marked as the originator column?

I really hope someone can help me out here! Thanks!

Comments

• Dear 'KKoopen',

I think the easiest and most pragmatic solution is to open the event log (not the 'gzipped' version but the raw XES or MXML file), and rename the attribute name.
    In the case of XES rename the attribute to 'org:resource'.

My preferred editor is Notepad++, but most editor have a 'replace all' function :smile: 
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Thanks JBuijs! This solved my problem