To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Unable to order cases in xdotted chart after upgrading to ProM 6.6

Has anyone found that the case order dropdown no longer has any options for case order when using an xdotted chart visualization?  I've tried a few different logs to be sure and it seems that way for me.

Comments

• Hi Adam,

I think as of ProM 6.6 the XDottedChart was discontinued and a 3rd version of the dotted chart implementation was included. This is far more robust, fast and user friendly.

You can access this via both the 'visualizers' dropdown when visualizing an event log, or via the actions/plug-ins search.

If the problem persist, please include a screenshot demonstrating the issue, and if possible attach the event log you used.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • That's good news, I'd love to see the new dotted chart implementation.  

I just noticed version 6.7 has been released, so I'll try that first before we continue to troubleshoot.  Thanks!