To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.
Creating Package related problem
Hello, I am trying to create my own ProM package. I followed the first steps but I get a problem.
- Install some Java IDE with SVN functionality, like Eclipse with Subclipse.
- Select "File / New / Other…" in the Eclipse menu bar.
- Select "SVN / Checkout Projects from SVN" and "Next>".
- Select "Create a new repository location" and "Next>".
- Enter "https://svn.win.tue.nl/repos/prom/Packages/Workshop/Trunk" in the URL field and "Next>".
- Select "Trunk" and "Finish".
This will create a new project in Eclipse from our SVN repository
Until here there was no problem. However, it says after that To run the project for the first time, please do the following:
Actually, I don't find the files called "ProM Package Manager (Workshop).launch" and "ProM with UITopia (Workshop).launch".They are not created when I followed the steps.
- Right-click the "ProM Package Manager (Workshop).launch" file and select "RunAs / ProM Package Manager (Workshop)". This start the ProM 6 Package Manager.
- Go to the "Not installed" tab (left-hand side).
- Select "RunnerUpPackages" in the list, and select "Install" at the right-hand side. This will install the typical set of packages (which contain most of the plug-ins).
- Close the Package Manager.
- Right-click the "ProM with UITopia (Workshop).launch" file and select "RunAs / ProM with UITopia (Workshop)". This starts ProM 6.
Could you please tell me how can solve this problem?