To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Papers in the literature

TalionTalion Posts: 15
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for some papers discussing the following plug-ins:
1)Log Visualizer
2)Explore Event Log
3)Time based log filter

Are there useful links in the current literature? I already tried to search but I didn't find nothing. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• JBuijsJBuijs Posts: 912
    Hi Talion,

Good question, but the plug-ins you mention are not really 'rocket science' and therefore are unlikely to be mentioned in a paper.

The only paper that could be useful is
    https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-17722-4_5

Hope this helps!

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • TalionTalion Posts: 15
    Ok! Thank for the answer and for the paper.
  • The 'Explore Event Log' plug-in is actually part of the Multi-perspective Process Explorer, which is described here:

F. Mannhardt, M. de Leoni, H. A. Reijers, W. M. P. van der Aalst (2015). Measuring the Precision of Multi-perspective Process Models. In BPM 2015 Workshops, pp. 113–125. (link) (bib) (tweet)

But as Joos said, it is rather a convenient browser so not much to mention. Even though I think there could be some research in the colours used etc., but that would be rather something for visualization researchers.