To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Visible and Invisible activities in ProM 6.5

Hi!
I am doing performance check using ProM 6.5 based on PNet and Log files. However when replaying an individual trace, there are some activities missing in the trace yet I can only choose to set them as NONE in the configuration page. But I think these activities should be treated as visible in the replaying, instead of some meaningless transitions that are set to be invisible. In ProM 5 the configuration can set them as invisible or visible. I am wondering if there is such a setting in ProM 6? 

Thanks!

Comments

• NONE means that it is not mapped to an activity in the process model. The alignment would still punish for these activities, unless you modify the costs in the according wizard panel.

I hope this answers your question.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology