To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Invoking inductive visual miner using CLI

Hi guys,
Thank you for responding to my previous queries. I had a question about invoking a plugin through command line. 
I am trying to invoke inductive visual miner using the command line and I am using below 2 functions:

1) mine_with_inductive_visual_miner(XLog) -> InductiveVisualMinerLauncher
2) inductive_visual_miner(InductiveVisualMinerLauncher, ProMCanceller) -> JComponent

what value should I substitute in the place of ProMCanceller while invoking it?
Please find attached my code and error. Thanks alot, I look forward to hear from you.

-Priyanka

Comments

• Hi Priyanka,

For a ProMCanceller, you can provide this:
    new ProMCanceller() {
                    public boolean isCancelled() {
                        return false;
                    }
                };

which will simply never cancel.

Sander
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner
  • Hi Sander,
    Thank you for responding. I tried what you suggested, but it doesn't work for me. I am trying to invoke inductive visual miner using command line interface, just wanted to make sure if that's possible?
    Thanks, I look forward to hear from you.
    -Priyanka
  • Dear Priyanka, have you tried binding the proposed new ProMCanceller to a variable in the script and then using that variable as an argument for the Inductive Visual Miner?
  • Hi Dirk,
    I have attached my code for your review. Since I am a beginner, Please suggest me in case I am going wrong anywhere. Thanks alot. I look forward to hear from you.

-Priyanka

• Hi Priyanka,

I have come across a similar issue as you mentioned above. Did you find the solution? Could you please share your approach here?

Thank you and regards,
    Pankaja