To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

PRoM Integration with Simulation tools

Hi,

I have read about PRoM integration with CPN tools but does it integrate with any other Simulation software (like Activiti) and if so, which ones?

Comments

• Hi, I have forwarded your question to a colleague who may know the answer.
  • Hi,

For a project, we added support for L-Sim. As a result, ProM can create simulation models that can be simulated by CPN Tools and L-Sim. As far as I know, that's about it. No other simulation tools are supported at this point in time.

Kind regards,

Eric.

• Hello,

I am a master student and a part of my thesis is about workflow simulation.I am using Prom as a tool to convert the YAWL model I created into CPN.
    I am having difficulty in converting this nodel because I do not know the proper steps.

I know I have to insert my YAWL model and also some logs exported from Yawl in order to make the integration but in the end I can not produce the CPN.

Does, anyone knows the proper steps or has made this simulation again?
    Do you have any documentation describing this or even a different approach to make a simulation ?

Thank you very much,
    Loukas