To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Clarifications about question three

Hi, in question three it says... How does the conversion compare between applicants for whom a single offer is made and applicants for whom multiple offers are made?....What do you mean with "conversion"?  Please, can you be more explicit?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Conversion in this case means that the application gets to the endstate 'a_pending', where the loan is actually paid out to the customer.
  • Can a single customer make multiple applications?
  • I checked the log, but there's no information about this. I suppose they can make more that one application, but can they have more than one at the same time?
  • A customer can't do that from the website, so it does not happen very often. But the agent / employee can start a new application, so it happens that there are more applications for one person at the same time.
  • What is denoted by single conversation and multiple conversations in question three?
  • After the customers fills out the application form on the website, an agent calls the customer to make one or more offers. This is meant by a conversation with the customer. If multiple offers are made, it matters if they are all made in this first call at the same time or maybe later. Is there a difference between a customer that receives 3 offers at once (in the first call / conversation) or a customer that receives 3 offers made with an interval of a week for instance. That would be done in multiple conversations with the customer.